Lets cut to the chase... What do you really need to find and rent an apartment?... What don't you need?... And what is worth paying for?
- What you really need:
- A customized list of apartment rental buildings, tailored to your specific requirements, which include:
- Apartment sizes you require
- In the location(s) you desire
- With rents you can afford
- Which citirent.com maintains (at no cost to you) that you can revisit as often as you desire
- Each building in your custom list will include:
- Information on features of the rental building and it's apartments
- Building photos and 360° Panoramas of the building and street
- What you really don't need:
- To pay a subscription fee amounting to tens and Hundreds of dollars in order obtain access information on apartments whether you want them or not
- An apartment information vendor who will sell you a list of only available apartments:
- Putting you in direct competition with many other apartment seekers applying for the same apartment
- High pressure commissioned sales persons masquerading as "advisors"; your expensive subscription fees pay their commission
- Automatic updates that cram your email in-box with mostly unwanted apartments which also go to hundreds and thousands of other subscribers. If any of those apartments are "good deals" the odds of you getting there first is not very good
- What is worth paying for:
- Access information on only the buildings you want instead of all the buildings you don't
- Information on who to call to inquire about current and future apartment availabilities
- Information on how to get access and who to call
- Information on upcoming apartment availabilities before they hit the general market, giving you the advantage of being among "the first to know"
- Information on how to apply for each building and what that particular landlord will require for approval
Another NYC Apartment Testimonial
Many of our clients send notes of their successful New York City apartment search
Thanks for your guidance!
"You gave me insight into landlords, gave me information about what I will need to be eligible for an NYC apartments, answered many questions that I had and basically prepared me for what I needed."