How does Citirent.com work?
- You tell us your apartment profile: the size, Price and Location(s) of the apartment you are looking for
- Citirent.com will immediately generate a custom list of all apartment rental buildings which match your profile
- Each apartment rental building in your free, no obligation list will contain the following information:
- Building Features
- Apartment Features
- A photograph of the building*
- A citipan™: 360° panorama of the building and Street*
- NYC transit, Bus & Subway closest to the apartment rental building
- When you see an apartment rental building that interests you simply place it in your shopping cart
- When you have completed your selection(s) you can purchase the following additional information for each apartment rental building(s) in your shopping cart:
- Landlord requirements specific to that building
- Who to contact to inquire about current as well as future apartment availabilities(s) including applicable telephone numbers
- who to call to arrange access to view available apartments, including applicable telephone numbers
- How to apply for the apartment and how to contact the landlord and/or managing agent including applicable telephone numbers
- The cost is only .99 cents for each selected apartment rental building and there is no minimum
- Citirent.com maintains the list of all of your purchased information
- You may return to your account, log in and view your list of purchased information as often as needed at no cost
- There is Never a broker fee associated with any Rental Building in Citirent.com's extensive inventory
* Many, but not all, buildings in our inventory have either a photograph or a 360° citipan™. Citirent is dedicated to expanding it's visual aids and is actively adding imagery on an ongoing basis.
Another NYC Apartment Testimonial
Many of our clients send notes of their successful New York City apartment search
An excellent company!
"Within hours of signing up, we had many NYC apartments to see."